Re: EMC Control Panel

Ray,

Never mind about the slider being missing, I see how
that works now.

On the original BDI when trying to run minit1.run I get
the following error

Error in startup script: Invalid
command name "emc_kinemetics_type"
    while executing
"emc_kinematics_type"
    (file "plat/linux_2_2_18/bin/tkemc1" line342

minit1 seems to start up fine on the BDI with the
08/01 tar file installed.

on the miniex
640X480 and 800X600 (size1 and size2) seem to work fine

very cool so far - I may have to abandon my control panel
and go with a touch screen.

need to go to work now, more playing tomorrow

Bill