Printing from BDI

I am very sorry.  I had requested info on printing from a BDI install
and someone posted a very detailed reply and today I was all set to
install the proper files and find that I don't have that information
anymore. Don't know why - I thought I had saved it.

The BDI install was successful, I see there are four EMC icons on the
desk top - they all come up but I need to figure out which ones do
what, and then how to use them.

Anyway would some one be kind enough to give me detailed instructions
on how to  get printool installed and any other necessary files and
into which directories they should be put?  Then I will be able to
print out the documentation that comes with the disk. The detailed
instructions you provide will also be a help as to how to install
other files that may be needed later.  I am a beginning tyro on Linux
and trying to grasp its directory and file structure and usage.

The term "mount" seems confusing - do I need to use that command to
use the printer?

Jack Ensor