Re: smdromod errors

Hello list,

Here is my .02 worth of this topic ......
Try a grep on these kernel symbols in /proc/ksyms, either you find them or your
kernel is missing them (==compiled without them). If you find them in
/proc/ksyms your machine is not configured properly.

$ egrep 'get_pte_slow|__bad_pte|__bad_pte_kernel|__this_fixmap_does_not_exist'
/proc/ksyms
(my mailer puts that on two lines, it should be one)

Max

--
Max Heise <max.heise-at-gmx.net>
Student Mechatronik/Automatisierungstechnik