Re: Memory requirements

Ian

Well it's actually a P-166 overclocked to 200, running freqmod on the
BDI with TkEmc. I was only running freqmod because of the crash
problem on startup using steppermod. Mouse was a little flakey when
I would move it around. Worked ok when the INI file setting was about
2000 steps/inch but I need 5000 and that is when it slows down. Also
I am running at close to 300 IPM. Has the lockup problem with
steppermod been fixed? Maybe If I upped the mem from 32 to 64
meg that might do the trick, but the new motherboard is allready on
the way and I got the 450 AMD chip for $21.00 off ebay. Good excuse
for upgrading I guess. If I have any problems I will get a little more mem.

Bill