Installing emc-05-may

Hi,

    I'm trying to install emc on my comp. I have debian linux installed. Downloaded prepatched rt-kernel (2.2.13) yesterday compiled it got it up and running. lsmod shows rtl_sched and rtl_time installed so its ok? My problem is that i cant compile emc when i run ./install i get message Ansi C++ forbids declaration 'emcAxisSetGains' with no types. I have got gcc version 2.95. Should i install older one? Or where can I turn off options -Ansi and -Wall ?

    Tero Kaarlela