Re: 3 axis controller

John, with your conversion experience you should have very little
trouble with using EMC. I am not sure if anyone in the group has
actually run a Fanuc equiped machine side by side with one
equiped with EMC. Really there is a great deal of a price differance
when you compare the Mektronic ($2500) to EMC (free) and a $500
PC.

Steve