Re: DAQ for today!

Hi John

This is an easy one - Even I can manage an answer.

The line you refer to are the current active modes. If you type a G00 move then
a G01 move into the MDI box. You will see the changes reported back on the
status line.

A new feature in the latest CVS source has been added to the ini file to allow
some defaults to be set up.

Regards, Paul