Re: DAQ for today!

On Thu, 08 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My DAQ for today is:  Just under the MDI command entry box on tkemc or
> xemc there is a string of G and M codes displayed.  Where does this list
> of codes come from and can it be changed?  It appears to be the defaults
> under which EMC is running, therefore I would like to change some of the
> defaults.  In particular I would like to change the G21 code to a G20
> for inch mode.
>
> Thanks
>
> John Guenther

They are the interpreters report of the codes that it it using.  But if
you are executing a program using auto, or a bunch of lines using MDI, they
reflect the look ahead position in the blocks of code rather than the state
during the currently executing line.

So if you pause a program and attempt to use this line to see what's
happening, it may confuse you.