Re: 5 axis controller

I wasnt expecting isdn and usb... thats a whole other area
the isdn is fairly well documented
but I dont remember if usb support was out when the
disk was made

for the DOS version
as Lawrence said it looks like the
cvs-home variable needs to be set
but I've scrapped out all my DOS boxes (boxen?) and cant check just now
hang in there your almost set :-)

Brian

On Sunday 14 January 2001 13:44, you wrote:
> Hi Brian
> Tried to set up Linux for Internet-Use .But my modem (isdn- I think You
> have a different system ) is hooked up via the USB-Port. Could not find out
> how to manage that.

<snip>