RE: EMC setup

Ian,

A P100 does not have enough horsepower to drive steppers very well. Are you
using Freqmod or Steppermod? The problem is worse with Freqmod, but
Steppermod has more of a problem with irregular timing. Either way you need
to adjust the parameters to get the pulse frequency increased (shorter
period or cycle_time depending).

With a P100 and steppers my guess is the best you will get is relatively
slow movement without getting stalling on the motors.

Tim
[Denver, CO]