RE[4] emc really needs a copyleft cad/cam package

hello;

the best place to read about the different software
licenses and whether they are allowed to "play/mingle/etc"
together is at the url below.

Various Licenses and Comments about Them
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html

FreeDevelopers.net
A company of free developers
by free developers, for a free world