Re: EMC On A Laptop

I am trying to get EMC running on a laptop as well, the biggest
problem I have had so far is that when I install Redhat 6.2 the cd rom
overheats when there is 2 minutes left on the install.

Removing the hard drive and installing it in a desktop computer has
allowed us a successfull Redhat install.

However I didn't recompile the kernel correctly and obliterated all
the data on the drive. So I will have to do it all over again.

However before I wrecked it, Redhat worked fine on the laptop.

Rick