Re: error

Jim,
Is Redhat 6.2 a 2.2.13 or 2.2.14 kernel?  I got a similar error message
when I installed the June release in Mandrake 4.0 which is a 2.2.14
kernel.  Being pressed for time,  I didn't work it out, but instead got the
binary version from sourceforge www.sourceforge.net/projects/EMC and
installed it.  Ray gave me a tip about copying
/usr/local/nist/rcslib/plat/linux_2_2_14/lib/librcs.so into /usr/lib/ and
everything worked.
I generally am using Ray's instructions at linuxcnc.org to make sure that I
get usable results.

Dan