minimal hardware, floppy EMC

Where I see this minimal hardware thread going is: Netbooting.

1. I am not going through all this for just ONE machine.
2. Disk drives in machines are annoying and maintainence is worse.
3. People will ALWAYS want different GUI and control panel
   features. UI's and panel interfaces should be configurable.

EMC is installed on the server, rather than every machine in the
shop. Each machine loads EMC with it's own .ini files.

As usual, the big problem would be getting RTL and the right
kernel version working with the modified netbooting kernel.

Boot proms, kernels, etc, are available:
http://www/ltsp.org
http://etherboot.sourceforge.net
http://disklessworkstations.com

Dave