From: Tim Goldstein [tgoldstein-at-mlh-services.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 5:38 PM
To: 'Terry May'
Subject: RE: LINUX/EMC

Try going into the .ini file and changing the value of the parameters:
MIN_LIMIT_SWITCH_POLARITY =	1
MAX_LIMIT_SWITCH_POLARITY =	1
The choices are 0 or 1. Just make it the opposite of what you have now. I
think I would start with just the X axis as the error message is only
indicating that one, but you may need to try it on all axis's.

Tim
Let me know if it helps.