Re: new url for the handbook

Jon

Thanks for the read.  I had to go look up the (L) word myself.  Yes it
works as shown in the canned cycles page.  Those program lines were run
and tested on Linux 2.0.36 using a November release.  The graphics are
screen captures from tkbackplot.

In these canned cycles, the (L) word is a kind of goto but just to repeat
the specific set of motions called for in the single line that contains
that word.

I also see that example 7 which is supposed to repeat an earlier example
produced 10 holes rather than 8 like it was supposed to.  I'll fix that.

I can see that we need some html and other editing here.  Thanks for the
comments.

Ray