Re: Various bugs in March 15 EMC release

Fred,

I don't remember exactly which version didn't have the losing steps
problem but I think it was Feb. 25.  I had a fatal hard drive crash with
the hard drive running 2.0.36. It is permanently dead with all its
data...  Anyway, my stepper drivers don't change direction if the
direction and clock signal arrive at the same time. This happens only in
one direction. I thought a slight delay was added between the direction
step and the first clock pulse when the direction was changed to give
the direction pulse time to settle down.

I'm using Slo-Syn chopper drivers and steppermod and 2.2.13. Freqmod
gets following error messages and stops at any jog speed over .6. I
believe the freqmod problem can be fixed with the ini file but I haven't
been successful yet.