RE: Various bugs in March 15 EMC release

> This works on my servo system, but I haven't tried it on a stepper
> system with switches. It sounds like it's not working, but it's hard for
> me to tell.

Part of my problem was not understanding how it was suppose to work. I had a
value in HOME_OFFSET (.084) and HOME was set to (0). I tried it with
steppermod and it works as it always did which according to your explanation
is wrong as it stops at the switch and never applies the offset.

I then tried it in freqmod and with the settings as you spelled out it works
just as you describe motion wise, but the displayed numbers seem a little
strange. If I set home to (.084) and have a (0) for offset I get (.084)
displaying when the numbers turn green. If I change the offset to (-1) this
moves the axis to a more negative position and I end up with (1.032, can't
remember if it was positive or negative) on the display??

Major problem is that if I home a number of times in a row (sometimes 2
sometimes 4 or 5) I eventually get so the display is showing the correct
number in green, but the axis is moving very slowly and the display is not
changing in either actual or commanded settings. Occasionally this motion
will stop by it's self, but at other times it just keeps on going and I have
to close TKemc to get the table to stop moving.

Tim
[Denver, CO]