Homing problem in Mar 15 build

I just tried actually homing with the Mar 15 build on RedHat 5.2 and I am
having a problem. once I contact the home switch the axis is continuing to
travel about .1 " then it reverses direction and backs up a few thousands
then it starts back in the original direction of the homing at a rate of a
few steps per second and keeps going for 5 or so seconds.

This is unlike homing has been working. Previously the direction would
reverse as soon as the homing switch was contacted and then it would come at
the switch again very slowly and stop the instant the contact closed. No
extra movement past the switch closing at all.

Anyone else try to home under freqmod with this build? I have not tried it
with steppermod.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

timg-at-ktmarketing.com <timg-at-ktmarketing.com>
http://www.ktmarketing.com