EMC and DRO card

OK, I finally installed my Dan Mauch/Tom Kulaga DRO card and am going to
use it with EMC.  It's not set up yet, but I did play with it tonight.  I
plugged the card into the encoders that are mounted on the servos that I
use with the Servo Lite package, just to see if they worked- and they did!
It's nice to see the "actual display" being changed by a real world signal
(I'm sure that the thrill has worn off for you guys with STG cards).
Anyway,  I'm going to play with this one some more, as soon as I get the
latest build worked out,  PERIOD..... etc....
My computer has gone down for the count, when I set period too low.
So many toys, so many .ini files, so little time.....

Dan