RE: EMC and DRO card

Gosh, what an idea. I have had the DRO card installed in the computer for
about a week now. It never dawned on me to just hook up one of the encoders
I have just to see it move. Actually what is even worse is my stepper motors
have encoders built in and all I need to do to try it is wire then to some
connectors and plug them into the board.

Tim
[Denver, CO]