Re: Several questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Shackleford" <shackle-at-cme.nist.gov>

> > 4. I wanted to try emcmot but I get an un-resolved 'hrgettime'.  Any
clue?
> > It doesn't seem to be in the system.map that was created when I compiled
the
> > rt kernel.
>
> Did you run the install_rtlinux_base script? It should have insmoded
rtl_time.o
> which has gethrtime. (I assume hrgettime is a typo.)

I checked thin again last night and it wasn't a typo - when I try
steppermod.o  It says unresolved hrgettime and won't load.

I also looked around but could not find any install_rtlinux_base script.

I guess freqmot.o is suppose to be superior but I'll need more computer to
run it.  Also I was trying to get the backplot GUI written by Ray Henery
going and I think it needs steppermot.o to work.  I tried it with freqmot
and it keeps generating position errors.

Joel