Re: Backplotter & tkemc

Fred

The backplotter is on linuxcnc.org and is listed bkplot.zip.  The zip file
includes an html, several gif's and a bkplot.tgz.  The tgz is complete for
the plotter itself.

genedit.tcl is also complete on that site.

tkemc there has the stuff for refreshing the program display, but it also
has a delete in the mdi that Jon E. was not real happy with.

I'd like to add the reference to program directory and send you a clean
one.  Can I attach to an e-mail for you or are they stripped off by your
firewall?  If they are I can put it up on linuxcnc.org.

Ray