Re: EMC Handbook

On Friday 11 April 2003 15:42, jmkasunich-at-ra.rockwell.com wrote:
> I have setting on my desk a printout of a PDF version of the handbook.
> It is dated 18th August 2002.
>
> I have on my screen the online version of the handbook from linuxcnc.org.
> It says GPLD copyright  2001, with no history or other indication of when
> it
> was last updated.

Part of the confusion comes from the website ....

there is

http://www.linuxcnc.org/handbook/

and there is

http://www.linuxcnc.org/bdi/pdf.html

now my understanding was that an HTML version of the PDF was going to be
produced and that would replace the handbook/ documentation. having 2 sets of
documentation is a pain, I did quite a bit of work on documenting the config
files before I discovered they were pretty well documented in the PDF, but
not in the html version.

--
Robin Szemeti