New GUI

List

I placed two files in www.linuxcnc.org/dropbox.

mini4-3-03.tgz
mini4-3-03.txt

The tar file will install a complete gui system on BDI releases.  You should
place that file in the (/) directory and issue

tar xzvf mini4-3-03.tgz

After you have done that an x-windows restart should show three icons and
three links on your root desktop.  These lead to the startup of run and ini
files that I've set up for 1/4 stepped Sherline mills.  The links should
start your editor with the relevant ini ready for edit.

If you load these on TNG you should only run the mill_inch_freq version the
stepper versions will not run on that release.  You could change these ini
files to freqmod and stepping_type = 4 for the binning stuff.

I've tested these with a 333 Mhz laptop and 800 via desktop systems.  Only
the frequency version may require editing of the period parameter but you may
need to edit the address of your parport.  A machine should not be required
to test them out.

Let me know what you think.