Re: BDI candidate...

On Thursday 27 March 2003 23:19, Dave Engvall wrote:

> My gosh, people: if I can install debian and build a kernel then anyone
> can. Have not done so lately....still running an older system but I
> understand the package selection tool built on top of the old stuff makes
> that much easier.

The package selection tool ... ?? there are at least two.

dselect and dpkg ...  some claim one is the one true way, other say the
other, go asking for advice on a debian list and you'll get both flavours of
instruction ... combine the two in the right order and <zap> you can really
mess it up good and proper.

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited