Re: Running-Timer

Hi Kurtis

873 hours isn't that long in Linux time. <g>  There was a little timer
program written in tickle by Don Libes of Nist.  Something like that
could rather easily be built into tkemc and would give you access not
only to accumulated time but time from the start of a file to the end.

The time variables could be stored in the var file as a separate number.
Program run time could be stored as one of those hot messages in a
program comment at the start of a file.

http://www.mel.nist.gov/div826/src/stopwatch/

is the main page for it.  You can download from there.  I had to edit it
just a bit to make a stand alone unit.  A little editing would allow it
to run within tkemc.

Ray