Re: Modifying EMC interface for lathe (x and z) display

John,

Thanks for the reply.  Set the number of axes to 2 and deleted the third
axis section.  I also deleted Y where it was listed in the first portions of
the .ini file leaving X Z ....  EMC still regards the second axis as the Y
axis, requiring me to do a find and replace to change all of my z moves to y
moves in my Gcode file.  Any work arounds for this would be welcome.

Best Regards,

Howard Bailey