Re: Keyboard

Hi Marc

I beleive this is very similar to a product tested by John Stevenson on the
CCED list - The reports were none too complimentary as I recall. One issue
being hot chips melting through.

I myself use a wireless keyboard - A little pricey, but easily put down out
of harms way when needed.
A touchscreen is another alternative that has been demonsrated at NAMES to
good effect..

Regards, Paul.