Re[2]: Keyboard

Hello D.F.S.,

DFS> I don't know about toughness, but I saw some this last week-end.
DFS> they are ~ 100% silicone?.

I've seen these Marc. Scan in the UK sell them for PDA's,
described as "roll up keyboards". Not seen a PC version yet
though, strangely.

DFS> maybe a good design for a pendant or ctl. panel would be a good project.
DFS> something with X,Y,Z displays, mode indicators and rotating knobs for input
DFS> would be good.

That's my aim for sure. I got a load of 1 inch LED displays and
some encoders so I'm ready to have a go. A single card to handle
the Displays, Encoders, and some buttons would be quite easy to
do.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            phebos-at-btinternet.com