AW: G-Code Problem

Thank you to all for your help!

Andy

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] Im Auftrag von Tim Goldstein
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. November 2002 08:48
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: RE: G-Code Problem

A few things that popped right out at me. You have the PERIOD parameter
when you are using steppermod.o. You should comment out the line. You
also have a MAX_VELOCITY in the TRAJ section that is smaller than the
largest MAX_VELOCITY in an axis section. It the TRAJ value should always
be bigger by about 30 - 40%. Also, your IO controller does not match
your task controller. Also I seem to remember that you can reduce the
CYCLE_TIME in the axis and the TRAJ section to increase the possible
pulse rate with steppermod.o. Yours looks on the high side.

Tim
[Denver, CO]