Re: AW: "cant do that"-troubles

Hallo Till

This is a clever bit of writing using both emcsh and iosh in concert.  I
didn't look over all of the tickle code but I believe that I'd test for
the status of the interpreter in the file ncstart.tcl to see that it is
idle before I allowed the processes prgladen oder starten to be called.
Something like

if { [emc_program_status] == "idle"} {
   emc_set_wait none
   set estopstate [emc_estop]