Re: stg2 with 6 axes

Till

I see something a lot like this with freqmod when the number of steps per
unit is about 10 or less.  The axis travels slowly but the display does
not show motion. Then if I hit estop, the position display runs off all
on it's own.  I can't test your setup here, I loaned out my STG card.
Someone ought to be able to test it with their machine.

Ray