Re: relocation error ?

I see that Dale's ini example calls for steppermod.o.  Steppermod does
not compile with the rtai that is used with BDI-TNG.  I believe that It
has been replaced in the recent repository by freqmod with at least four
types of stepping that can be selected from the ini file.  One type (4)
is the steppermod binning routine.  The type of stepper computation and
output is determined by a variable in [EMCMOT]

; Stepping type, 0 = step/direction, 1 = phasing
STEPPING_TYPE = 	1

I also see that this mod to the ini file is only present in stepper.ini.
We need to fix this!

Ray