Re: .ini documentation

  Ray

In developing my servo system I have found that with smdromod input
scale = encoder pulses / inch & output scale = steps / inch sent to the
motor driver.  I have a 2000 cpr encoder with a .200 lead screw.
So 5 rev / inch * (4*2000) = 40000.
input scale = 40000
output scale = 10000
This gives me 1 revolution of the motor = .200
If I set input scale to 10000 and output scale to 40000 then I get 1
revolution of the motor = .800

Current development is with BDI 2.11 downloaded from the bdi download site.

Dale