Re: REQUEST

at the moment there are no CDs available only instructions and those
are just about out of date for the ZipSlack 8.0 distro (current is 8.1)
check the list archives from back in Jan 2002 for the instructions
right now I'm running behind on about a million other things so I wont be
putting together a new build for awhile

Brian