Re: rotary axis

Hi,
Thanx for the reply and proposal of solving out this problem , Yes it is
a servo-to-go application and we are getting our encoder reading on
EMC software by connecting 6 encoder's input (Z1,/Z1,Z2,/Z2,N,/N) to STG
board further on as we have got 2500 encoder's pulses/rev we have
multiplied it by 4 and then have entered 10000 in the INI at place where
INI demands for encoder counts/rev. And then in the INPUT SCALE we have
entered parameters 1000 0.
Now situation is we have got spindle's encoder with 1800 counts/rev and
the spindle's speed can be varied upto 350 rev/min.So i want spindle's
reading in degrees from 0-360-0-360....
Hope this is info is enuf in order to get you intouch with my doings
and hope to see your result soon and tell me why in AXIS TYPE option
if i write ANGULAR and change it's unit in 1.0 (deg) or 0.0174
(radian) this option ANGULAR dosen't works???
ok will wait 4 reply
  Ragards
 &! nbsp; Nasir

Do You Yahoo!?