Re: NIST EMC site

Tim Goldstein wrote:

> I was just trying to get to the NIST EMC website so I could tell someone
> how to join this mailing list. All the links I have are dead. Has the
> website changed or is it just down?
>
> Also, on the linuxcnc.org site there is a reference to this mailing
> list, but no information on how to subscribe.

NIST had put most of the EMC work into the status of a completed
project, and no new materials had been put on the web pages for several
years.  So, I think they just moved it to the level of documents.
I did find this list :
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/rcslib/index.html
which I think you'll find helpful.  There are some new documents that
I haven't seen before, that document RCS more thoroughly than before.
As for EMC, they just refer you to SourceForge, where EMC development
is happening now.