Re: 4th axis config

Hi Tim, Illya

Once you have the three linear axis set up and running at a reasonable speed,
add the fourth axis section to your ini file - What I did was to command a
coordinated move in MDI mode :-

G00 X0.010 A90

Each time I got a following error, I'd drop the max velocity of the A axis
down - A point will be reached when no errors are produced, but you will need
to decide if the max speed of the A axis is acceptable for your use.

Regards, Paul.