Re: Jog Wheel

John,

Thanks, got the schematic. If you can, could you  send along a
graphic of the board in postscript format? I could try to machine
a few boards, I've never done it but I have an engraving head
on my machine that I can limit the depth on. Should work I would
think. If it does I'll make up a bunch and send you a few.

Bill