Re: Jog wheel

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 12:24 am, you wrote:
> [...]

the rs-232 interface is even more at risk than the parports we use?
in this case one of the fddi usb to parallel adapter chips (looks to a
peripheral like a fifo buffer ) and some logic would be good. But how
would servicing the usb stack affect performance ? on a windows system there
is a noticeable drop in response even if my scanner and camera are only
connected and sitting idle.