Re: Jog wheel

I'd like to vote for the pushbuttons to cycle through the axis list and
resolution settings. For "enable" I think a switch hook is the classiest
(like picking up a telephone handset, when it's off-hook, it's enabled).
Another possibility is the setup of a typical machining center that has two
rotary multiposition switches, one with ".0001, .001, and .01", and the other
with "OFF, X, Y, Z, A".

Matt