Re: How to setup STG-II?Yes it's working!!

Babar

Glad we got past the install of EMC.

Search the yahoogroups archive.  Jon Elson posted something on tuning a
westamp drive but I can't get in there 'cause dose yahoos don't like my
browser so $$#%&* em all.

http://www.cmcsystems.com/amp_westamp.html has some info on tuning at least
one type of westamp drive.

Since Westamp was bought out by Ormec you might try finding literature there.
 Or I could contact the Wisconsin distributor and see if they have lit that
they could spring loose.

As a next to last resort, I can try explaining to you how I tune by sound and
feel.  If you want this, tell me how the axis acts when you try to apply a
motion command.

The last resort is to take you up on some of the climbing and food!

Ray