Re: Saving G-codes file/EMC

Juan

Click on the floppy icon and you will see a browser with icons for each file
on the disk.  Click on the little gear in the upper right side of this
browser window and it will clone itself.  Navigate this clone to the
/usr/local/emc/programs directory.  Move back to the first file browser and
left click and hold down on the file yo want to copy.  Drag it to the other
browser and release.  Select copy from the popup and it should do the copy or
tell you why it can't.

Ray