Re: Alternative IO cards

Hi Ray

I must have missed that little exercise - Unless you refer to the PCI card I
had. If this was the case, then iosh would have failed regardless as all the
IO registers are mapped into memory.

I have iosh exercising the Amplicon IO card without any changes to the code.
Adapting EMC to auto-detect and utilise the card will be trivial. Have most
of the extra routines working in realtime.

Regards, Paul.