REMARK

Hi, just sent an input on CAD/CAM

Just want to add:

I am sure that you do know a lot more than what I do on CAD/CAM,
I just stated some of my thoughts about the
subject.  I do hope that YOU would comment on my input,  supply
some knowledge.  There is several large systems I don't
know anything about, like BRL-CAD etc.  I don't know too much
about Varkon either.  What my concern is,  what is the best way to
patch together a working environment that would be a nice match
for EMC.

So,  please say something  and I hope that people at NIST would
say something.  Even if they used put a few words down,
like a list of what a good system to focus on, should have in its
core.  I would not mind spending time on something I know is good,
and I know that other also would be interested in.  This is the
way forward.  If all of us go separate ways,  then we loose a
great opportunity - input and sharing, to learn from each other,
etc.

By the way,  I think Fred made I nice list on  how a cookbook
should be organized.  If we had something similar on what would be
nice to go for in CAD,  then I would be very happy.  What I
personally would like, is a good working environment which could
be "tuned" to a manufacturing system, using NML and other tools.
Who knows what could be applied to it, as long as the building
blocks have the necessary capabilities.

//ARNE