Re: To Do List was EMC Cookbook

Ray,
I just got the latest version of Vector- with the rotary axis processor.
It can do a lot of things in round stock- like cut pockets radially, and
cut flats across round stock by generating the A axis code (lathe with live
tooling).  One could probably make a halfway decent mill using a big lathe
with faceplate, the spindle tied to a servo motor- with the encoder mounted
to the spindle and a good CAM package.
The CAM package would be the key to it all.

Thanks,
Dan