Re: EMC Cookbook

Jon

I'm not trying to take anything away here.  I read your stuff on the cutter
comp the other day and was just thinking that it would be nice to have
graphics as well.

I'm sure that the cad_cam site is and will be a key source for emc info.
Whatever gets put together here ought to be submitted for the faq as well.

Ray