Re: Stg/Emc Jogging problem

You've probably gotten the answer to this thread.  I'm on the road and
using a really klunky html reader at my ISP.

What happens in any PC when you press a key is that a press code is
sent.  Then when you release the key a release code is sent.
Overlapping key presses without the release make a mess of what the
keyboard driver thinks is happening.

When you type text this is not so much of a problem but when you try to
control a machine with the text input system it doesn't cancel out both
when one is released.  There is not good way to change this with the
keyboard drivers.

Ray

> Hi Jim,
>
> Same problem on my system using S & D Gecko servo amps.
> Work around is don't hit 2 keys at the same time :)
> I have had that problem for a long time now, spanning many
> versions of EMC.
>
> Bill

ServoToGo