Re: Ini file

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 11:35 pm, Tim Goldstein wrote:

> Freqmod.o is a step and direction output just like steppermod.o

I've tried modifying emc.ini to use freqmod.o instead of steppermod.o
and I can't seem to get it to work.

EMC fires up OK but when I try to move an axis, it moves about 3 steps
and then I get an "axis 0 following error" dialog.

No too much help in the emc handbook regarding setup of freqmod.o
I think I will try to search through the list archives for more info.